Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday Mishmash 7/23/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Home again  I'm back home after having to flee to Delaware due to a broken pipe. Unfortunately, our bad luck didn't stop at the pipe. Our water heater went as well, and we still have one more water issue to deal with.
  2. FREE books with purchase of Death and Damages  The authors in the Death and Damages boxed set have joined together to offer anyone who preorders a bunch of free books with purchase! So if you have ordered or you do preorder, let me know. Proof of purchase will get you a link to all the free books! 
  3. Revising  Being that I was away all last week, I didn't get to revise my upcoming Ashelyn Drake book. I'll be doing that this week instead.
  4. Paperback proof  I got my paper back proof of book two in the Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. series, and it's sooooo pretty. I still need to do a final proofread on it, but I probably won't get to that until next week.
  5. Color Street  I'm hosting a Color Street FB party this week. If you are unfamiliar with Color Street, it's nail polish strips that go on in seconds without any heat at all, and they last for about two week. My last manicure was on for 16 days! If you'd like to check them out and get free samples, let me know. 
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

14 comments:

  1. I went to a writing session held in a nearby small town on Saturday. I wrote a few things about it on my blog.

    Sorry to hear about your water heater. It's awful when it has to be fixed or replaced. here's hoping everything will be better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie. I hope you had a good time at the writing session.

      Delete
  2. About the only good thing that one can say about those water issues is that at least it's not happening in winter when it would be much more problematic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly - sorry about the extra water hassles ... those problems sometimes aren't easy - but glad you're home and can get on with editing, revising etc Those colour nails look a fun idea - good luck with the party ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the bad luck with the water issues. right now my current problem is that I'm stuck in my writing. I'm almost to the finish line but can't move any further to reach it. I'm choking in the final quarter. Sigh. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thing about plumbing is that it's a network of connections, so when something goes... Well, looking forward to reading the wet failures stopped. Meantime you have time to do your nails, and it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL We're still working on it. We've gotten so much rain lately, several inches! It's making this even worse.

      Delete
    2. We could use your rain over here, but it never works that way.

      Delete
  6. I hate water issues, they're often worse than power outages! I hope you get them fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems like when one problem occurs others follow. Hope all is well with your water issues soon.
    You're busy, busy as always.
    I'm revising. Don't think I'll ever get it finished. Have a super weekend. Happy writing.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.