Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday Mishmash 8/13/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Editing  I'm finishing up an edit for a client this week.
  2. Update on water issues  The water issues are all fixed now. We think. Fingers crossed.
  3. School assignments  On Friday, we get my daughter's team assignment for intermediate school. (Kids are divided among two teams and don't really interact with the other team.) And then begins the fun of finding out which of her friends are on her team. Wish me luck and no tears on her end please.
  4. The Day I Died Next month my YA paranormal The Day I Died releases. If you enjoyed If I Stay, then this book is for you. I have some eARCs available, so if you'd like one, let me know. 
    Chloe Hendrick never expected to die on her eighteenth birthday. And fate didn’t expect her to either.

    There’s been a horrible mistake, and Chloe’s death throws off the balance of the universe, setting in motion several other deaths.
    With the help of a spirit Guide, Chloe will have to relive her eighteenth birthday and try to figure out how to prevent her own death. But she has a limited number of chances to right this wrong, and each time she doesn’t succeed, more people will die.
    But the more Chloe discovers about what’s really supposed to happen on her eighteenth birthday, the more she’s convinced death might be her best option.
  5. Publishing 2017 nearly killed me with all the books I released. I believe it was 9. This year isn't any better, but I've decided to push back the release of the Love Chronicles boxed set to October instead of this month. I need to stop pushing myself to the limit to get books out.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly - nine books .. that's amazing - congratulations. Good luck with this year too - looks like it's happily rolling along - take care and enjoy the week ahead - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of books being put out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Releasing nine books a year makes me think you are more than one person... And now that you have dried-up your workspace, productivity can flow even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that the water issues are fixed!

    Good luck to your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.