Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Editing I'm finishing up an edit for a client this week.
- Update on water issues The water issues are all fixed now. We think. Fingers crossed.
- School assignments On Friday, we get my daughter's team assignment for intermediate school. (Kids are divided among two teams and don't really interact with the other team.) And then begins the fun of finding out which of her friends are on her team. Wish me luck and no tears on her end please.
- The Day I Died Next month my YA paranormal The Day I Died releases. If you enjoyed If I Stay, then this book is for you. I have some eARCs available, so if you'd like one, let me know.
- Publishing 2017 nearly killed me with all the books I released. I believe it was 9. This year isn't any better, but I've decided to push back the release of the Love Chronicles boxed set to October instead of this month. I need to stop pushing myself to the limit to get books out.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?