Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.
Here's what's on my mind today:
- Editing I'm editing for a new client this week.
- Cozy Mystery Giveaway I'm banding together with some other cozy mystery authors to host a giveaway for Wedding Cake Crumble by Jenn McKinlay. You can enter here.
- Water issues This has been the summer of water issues. I'm hoping to have them all finally fixed this week. Fingers crossed.
- Publishing schedule I was going to release my Love Chronicles boxed set at the beginning of this month, but life has been crazy. I might have it ready by the end of the month, but I'm not going to stress to get it out. I'm slowly learning not to kill myself for the sake of getting books published by certain dates.
- Three weeks left in my summer schedule My daughter starts school in three weeks, so I'm still on summer hours until then, but this school year, my working hours will increase since the school day is going from six hours to eight!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?