Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday Mishmash 10/22/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. New Cozy Mystery Logo  I have a new author logo for my cozy mysteries! I love it so much. Red Umbrella Graphic Designs did a fantastic job with it. Check it out. 
  2. Editing  I finished a client edit this weekend, and I'm diving into a new one today.
  3. Facebook Lives  I did my first Facebook Live video last week, and I laughed so hard at myself. I couldn't figure out how to turn the video off. Somehow I didn't see the "finish" button at the bottom. I also rolled my eyes at myself on video. Needless to say, I'll be doing more videos because I love to laugh at myself. ;) If you want to see the video, you can view it on my page here.
  4. Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. Short  I wrote a short prequel to the Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. series. This is what happens when I gain hours in the workweek. ;) Anyway, A Sight for Psychic Eyes is being edited and will be ready soon! I'll share more details when I have them.
  5. Yes, I'm still writing paranormal  Since I'm launching my cozy mystery brand, I want to address a question that some people have asked me: Will I still write paranormal and romance? The answer to both is yes. Ashelyn Drake isn't going anywhere. She will forever be a romance author. And I will continue to write paranormal because I love it. In fact, my cozy mystery series features a psychic, so technically... If you like subtle hints of paranormal, you might want to give my cozy series a try. If not, that's okay too!
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

13 comments:

  1. Cool logo!

    I'll have to wait for the Facebook page, as I'm still currently in a persona non grata status with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat logo. You're so busy, always working on several things at the same time. I'm so slow. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Mystery logo!
    And just as in life, your Facebook chat never finished. I hope you stay here and don't press the finish button. I count on your energetic Mondays to start the week right ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep Monday Mishmash here, too. No worries.

      Delete
  4. Love that logo! So excited for you and this new series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That logo is amazing! I'm so impressed by how you're doing, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! I can't take credit for the logo. Red Umbrella Graphic Designs did a great job with it.

      Delete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.