Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Mishmash 10/15/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. New FB author page  Since I'm going to be writing cozy mysteries, which are very different than the paranormal novels I usually write, I've created a separate FB author page. If you enjoy cozy mysteries, please follow my page here.
  2. New FB reader group as well  I've also created Kelly's Cozy Corner, a VIP reader group on Facebook. Members will get sneak peeks at covers and excerpts as well as free advanced e-copies of my cozy mysteries. You can request to join here.
  3. A new newsletter too!  If you aren't a paranormal or romance fan, you probably didn't subscribe to my newsletter. But...I now have a cozy mystery newsletter. You'll only get updates about my cozy mysteries. Interested? You can subscribe here.
  4. Editing  I'm editing for a client again this week. October is booked solid for me.
  5. Saying goodbye to a pet  On Friday morning, I discovered our hermit crab had passed away. My daughter was heartbroken, of course. So now we are a one-pet household. My poor daughter has already had to say goodbye to one dog, our cat, and our hermit crab. We're giving Hadley, our lovable German Shepherd/Greyhound mix (or Shephound as I like to say), lots of extra cuddles to help us get through another loss.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the crab.

    I'll have to come back for the Facebook page. I'm persona non grata with Facebook at present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences.

    And my, you have a lot going on as usual. How do you juggle them all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter is involved in a lot at school, so I have plenty of hours in my day to work.

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry about your crab, but relieved it's not your wonderful dog. (My heart skipped a beat when I read the "saying goodbye to a pet" sentence.) I'm also happy about your writing mysteries. Cozies are my comfort reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told my dog she has to live forever. She better listen!

      Yay, I'm glad you like cozy mysteries. I love them.

      Delete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.