Monday, October 8, 2018

Monday Mishmash 10/8/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Love Chronicles boxed set  I boxed my Love Chronicles trilogy! You can now grab all three book in one boxed set. 
    Amazon: https://amzn.to/2zMmHB6
    B&N: https://bit.ly/2IChnTi
    iBooks: https://apple.co/2zOy1fT
    Kobo: https://bit.ly/2IyFnqr 
  2. A Vision A Day Keeps the Killer Away eARCS  I have some eARCs of A Vision A Day Keeps the Killer Away, my cozy mystery in the Death and Damages boxed set. If you'd like an advanced reader copy, just let me know. I'd be happy to send you one. 
  3. Extra time  I'm seriously blown away by the amount of work I can get done in a week with all my daughter's after school activities. I actually have to take breaks now or I get eye strain.
  4. Death and Damages FREE coloring book!  Did you know there is a free coloring book for my Death and Damages boxed set? There is! You can download it here
  5. Editing  I'm working through another client edit this week.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

8 comments:

  1. It's Canadian Thanksgiving here today, so I've been out and about taking fall colour shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the boxed sets. And how did you get a coloring book done?
    Right now, I'm still slugging through my last story, a bonus short, in my WIP novella collection. Then have another story to finish write, edit and polish to submit to anthology by next month. All while prepping for NaNoWriMo. Starting to wish for a Multiplicity moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone else in the set took care of the coloring book, so I'm not entirely sure.

      You sound busy! Good luck with it all.

      Delete
  3. Watch out for that eye strain, Kelly. I certainly make many more typos (and miss such in editing) later in the day, when my eyes are not as sharp as they are in the morning. Much as we love to read, I suspect our eyes have not evolved for this purpose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really am trying to be better about taking breaks.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Congrats on all of your boxed sets. Best of luck with them!

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.