Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday Mishmash 11/19/18


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Editing  I'm editing for clients again this week.
  2. Decorated for Christmas  My daughter and I have both been under the weather, so my husband finally caved and let us decorate for Christmas even though it's not even Thanksgiving yet. :) Luckily, we're both feeling better now as well.
  3. Thanksgiving  I hope you all have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
  4. Conferences  I have my daughter's parent/teacher conference this week. I'm looking forward to meeting all of her teachers.
  5. Proofreading  I'm still working on proofing the paperback ARC of Better With You, my Ashelyn Drake romance releasing in early 2019.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better. No Christmas decorations here yet, though. And you too, have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of the office buildings and malls here have already decorated for Christmas. And we had our Santa Claus parade on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing your escapades with that sweet daughter. Enjoy the holidays when they come knocking Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your, Kelly! I thankful for *you*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly - Glad to hear you're feeling better and I hope now enjoying Thanksgiving with the family ... all the best - and cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.