Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday Mishmash 3/18/19


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Editing  As usual, I'm working on client edits this week.
  2. Revising  Last week, I managed to revise book 4 in the Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. series. This week, I'm hoping to tackle revisions on book 5.
  3. Tennis elbow  I got tennis elbow from working on my computer too much.  After researching, I have adjusted my chair height, which I suspect was the culprit. I also got a wrap made specifically for tennis elbow, and I'm wearing that while I work. So far, that's helping the pain.
  4. Author copies  I got author copies of all three Madison Kramer Mystery books and Read Between the Crimes. Yay! I love getting a big box of books! 
  5. Plotting  I'm hoping to plot book 6 in the Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. series this week.
That's it for me. What's on your mind this week?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly - sounds like you're busy ... which is good - the Piper Ashwell series look to be great reads for sleuth loving readers. Tennis elbow is horrible as too is wrist repetitive strain ... so I sure hope your adjustments help - not easy for any of us connected to that writing machine! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilary! And no, injures like those are not easy for us at all.

      Delete
  2. You have been busy! I've worked on more poems, trying different kinds. I never knew there were so many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing what other writers do with their days. You are busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear. You have a workplace injury. If it's tennis-elbow, what should we call it? I think I have writer's wrist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They call it "computer elbow" when you get it from working on the computer. It's the same thing as tennis elbow, though.

      I always said I could never write with anyone because they'd hate me for pushing and working so much. LOL I'm the worst boss ever. ;)

      Delete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.