Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday Mishmash 3/11/19


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Editing  My editing schedule is crazy booked this year. I have no gaps in my schedule, and it actually overlaps in a few places since I tend to finish edits quicker than the allotted time. I'm finishing up an edit today.
  2. Plotting/Drafting  Because my editing schedule is so full, I have to draft whenever I possibly can. I just finished drafting book 6 in the Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. series last week, and I'll be starting book 7 probably later today because I will have some time this week before my next edit comes.
  3. Blogger commenting issue  I recently discovered if I turn on my comment moderation, the captcha goes away. Yay! I hate captcha. Even though I had it set so it didn't go on, it still was. It was very annoying. So now I have to moderate every comment, but it's better than having that annoying captcha pop up.
  4. Thank you!  Big thanks to everyone who grabbed the Madison Kramer Mystery books during release week last week. If you haven't grabbed them yet, you can find them all here.
  5. Summer Snoops Unleashed is a bestseller on Barnes and Noble!  I woke up yesterday to find out the charity boxed set I'm in is a bestseller on B&N! How incredible is that? Thank you to everyone who has preordered. If you haven't yet, please consider helping us raise money for three great pet rescues.
    https://books2read.com/SummerSnoopsUnleashed
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?


10 comments:

  1. Well done Kelly ... so pleased the box set is doing so well. Good luck with so many things happening and going on for you - success beckons - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting. Congratulations. I don't know where you find the time to do everything. Well, organized, I suppose. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. roModerate away, Kelly. I set comment moderation to be on from the beginning, so I hope no one is getting those picture puzzles when they comment on my blog. I just went through not one-two-three-four puzzle repeats for one single comment on another's blog, but FIVE. I didn't give up, because by the fifth one I was steaming and in a you-won't-deter-me mood. Made it, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog doesn’t have captcha, Mirka, and that’s when I realized it’s probably because you have comment moderation on. So I should thank you! I was going nuts with those captchas.

      Delete
  4. You are busy as ever! Good things happening. Love the mystery series :-D and the cover art.

    ReplyDelete

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.