Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday Mishmash 3/25/19


Happy Monday! Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme dedicated to sharing what's on your mind. Feel free to grab the button and post your own Mishmash.

Here's what's on my mind today:
  1. Drafting  I finished an edit early, which means I have a few days before the next one comes in. I'm drafting book 6 in the Piper Ashwell Psychic P.I. during that time.
  2. Multi-author giveaway  I'm part of a multi-author giveaway going on right now, and there are some really awesome prizes. See the image below. You can check it out and enter here
  3. Summer Snoops Unleashed  We've been fortunate enough to get a bestseller flag on Barnes and Noble several times, but we really want to raise as much money as possible for these pet rescues. Please consider buying a copy for $.99 and helping us help these pets. Grab a copy on Apple Books or Barnes and Noble here
  4. Manuscripts and Murder paperback giveaway  There's still time to enter to win a signed paperback of Manuscripts and Murder. Don't tell, but this is my favorite book in the Madison Kramer Mystery series. Enter below.
  5. Dark Destiny off to my editor  I have one last straight-forward paranormal book to release, and I sent it off to my editor late last week.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?

4 comments:

All anonymous comments will be marked as spam and not published.