Now I get to share 10 things about myself and pass this award on to 6 other deserving blogs. So, here we go!
- I'm afraid of snakes, but I purposely seek them out because I need to know where they are (so I can be somewhere else!).
- The day after I got married, I went to work and told my students, "By the way you call me Mrs. Hashway now." They were a little surprised. ;)
- The first short story I ever sold made me a whopping $2 and I'm proud of it. :)
- I wrote my last manuscript in 12 days and my agent told me I nailed it. I can't write slowly or it comes out terribly!
- In high school, I dated the quarterback of the football team. No I was not a cheerleader. I played tennis.
- I jumped out of a plane at 10,000 feet and almost choked to death on my helmet strap. (I'd skydive again though!)
- My favorite number is 8 because it's the same upside-down. (It's also the day I was born.)
- I cry when I watch movies adapted from books because my dream is to one day have one of my books made into a movie.
- I used to be able to run a 5K race in 18 minutes.
- My nails grow ridiculously fast. People usually assume they're fake.
Okay, now for the 6 blogs I'm passing the award on to:
Be sure to check out these great blogs, and as always, share a blog you love so we can all follow.