Happy Monday! Here's my mishmash of thoughts:
- Family Expo I'll be at the Family Expo on Sunday the 6th from noon to 3pm talking about writing and displaying my books. The Expo is held at East Stroudsburg High School South if you're in the area.
- Edits I'm expecting edits this week for Perfect For You, my upcoming Ashelyn Drake YA contemporary romance. I'm excited!
- Author Events April is a busy month for me. I have three author events scheduled.
- Reading I'm reading Insurgent right now. I loved Divergent, but I'm not as in love Insurgent just yet. I'm enjoying it, but not quite as much as book one.
- Need To Read Tomorrow is the first Need To Read post on YA Bound. Need To Read is a new meme, posted on the first Tuesday of each month, that highlights books releasing that month. These are the books we've waited for and now we can read them. Feel free to grab the button and post your Need To Read books.
That's it for me. What's on your mind today?